Revlon Colorstay Overtime Sheer Lipcolour in Sheer Rosette  » Cosmetics  »
  • It was a little pricey for me at $14.99CDN, but I am a big fan of anything rose coloured so I decided to give it a try
  • When I painted on the Sheer Rosette colour I noticed that it almost matched my lip colour perfectly, it was a perfect neutral colour
  • The effort is definitely worth it, and not only will I buy this product again

• by Melissa Glenn

I wanted a new lipcolour product but not something like a dark lipstick and not something pale like a traditional lip gloss, so my Cosmetician advised me try the Revlon Colorstay Overtime Sheer Lipcolour in Sheer Rosette or number 830. It was a little pricey for me at $14.99CDN, but I am a big fan of anything rose coloured so I decided to give it a try.

I really love this product. The first thing that drew me to it, is the little red sticker on the box that says

this product lasts for up to twelve hours which is fantastic if I am having a busy day and don’t have time to re-apply my lip colour. The clear packaging of this Revlon product allowed me to clearly see what I was buying ahead of time, this cylindrical tube has lip colour with a built in sponge tip applicator at one end, and a clear gel (or sealer) at the other end with a tiny brush to paint the sealing gloss on my lips.

Unlike some other all day lip ...

• colours I have tried this Revlon Colorstay product was really easy to apply to my lips and didn’t feel either gooey or drying. When I painted on the Sheer Rosette colour I noticed that it almost matched my lip colour perfectly, it was a perfect neutral colour! After letting it dry for the required two minutes, I unscrewed the other end of the tube and painted the gloss or sealer on my lips, and went wow! I got really shiny, glossy lips!

My only disappointment with Revlon Colorstay Overtime Sheer

Lipcolour in Sheer Rosette is the applicator for the gloss. The brush is so tiny that it takes a couple of minutes and several goes to get my lips coated with the stay on gloss. The effort is definitely worth it, and not only will I buy this product again; I will buy the exact same shade again, as I find it a perfect neutral to compliment allmy make up.

Thank you Revlon this Colorstay product is a hit! Now please make the brush a bit bigger and it will be perfect.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312804681630230/k2311a0428/4.28.09