Naturals bath & body indulgence body splash
  • I bought Naturals bath & body indulgence body splash in Pomegranate & Fig
  • When I read the plastic 236 ml bottle I found that along with the fragrance it did indeed contain aloe vera and papaya which are natural moisturisers

• by Melissa Glenn

I wanted light cologne with natural ingredients when a friend introduced me to the Naturals brand of products. I bought Naturals bath & body indulgence body splash in Pomegranate & Fig. I had never had a scent with Pomegranate & Fig before, but the sales lady advised me that it was a very relaxing fragrance and would not overload my delicate senses.

I asked the sales ladie

what the difference was between this body splash and a spray on cologne and found to my surprise that this product is not just meant to delicately scent your skin, but moisturise it too! When I read the plastic 236 ml bottle I found that along with the fragrance it did indeed contain aloe vera and papaya which are natural moisturisers.

This is truly an amazing product.

• When I spray it on my chest and arms I get a cooling tingling feeling and this amazing soft scent. Even better after a couple of weeks of using Naturals bath & body indulgence body splash I did indeed find that my skin was softer.

I really like this product and I haven’t had a single complaint about it, even though I have actively worn it in

places that want you to go scent free. The scent is so light that it seemed to become part of me after awhile and I am so glad I bought it. Even better if you are environmentally conscious like I am you will feel even better knowing that this product is not tested on animals at all, and retails for only $7.99 CDN at your local drug store.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312804681610230/k2311a0428/4.28.09