Maybelline Define-a-line eyeliner in slate grey  » Cosmetics  »
  • I paid $8.99CDN for this eyeliner, which I thought was a little on the pricey side for a Maybelline product, but it turned out to be one of the best cosmetic investments I have made in a long time
  • I think there is nothing worse than women who go out with mismatched eye liner on each eye
  • The best part of the Maybelline Define-a-liner eyeliner in slate grey is the 'contoured smudger' at the other end of the eyeliner

• by Melissa Glenn

If you are pale like me then black eyeliners are too harsh, and a good alternative is Maybelline Define-a-line eyeliner in slate grey. My Cosmetician recommended this one to me as it is a medium gray and she thought it would look good next to my green eyes and pale skin. I paid $8.99CDN for this eyeliner, which I thought was a little on the pricey side for a Maybelline product, but it turned out to be one of the best cosmetic investments I have made in a long

time.

Maybelline Define-a-line eyeliner is different from other chalky eye liners I have bought. To begin with, this eyeliner comes in a quite strong plastic holder and I twist it to make the pencil come through. This type of eyeliner is self sharpening so I will never again have to go through three different eye liner sharpeners to get my pencil to work. Even better, this eyeliner didn’t tug at my delicate eye skin and it glided on so smoothly it felt like I was lining my eyes with silk.

The first ...

• time I used this eyeliner in slate grey I fell in love with Maybelline all over again. It was easy to get the ‘precision tip’ at just the right point on my eye lid so I didn’t get any tugging and even better, the eyeliner went where it was suppose to. I think there is nothing worse than women who go out with mismatched eye liner on each eye.

The best part of the Maybelline Define-a-liner eyeliner in slate grey is the ‘contoured smudger’ at the other end of the eyeliner.

This soft spongy tip helped me smudge my eyeliner to get a smoky look at the end of my eye, and everyone commented on how professional my eye make up looked.

If you like me are on a tight budget but love your eyeliner then buy Maybelline Define-a-line eyeliner in slate grey. It’s less harsh than traditional black, and this grey goes with every type of eye shadow and looks great on most complexions. You’ll never go back to your traditional eye liner after this; I know I won’t, thank you Maybelline!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312804681480230/k2311a0428/4.28.09