Sunsilk therma shine shampoo
  • My hair was looking a little dull due to the harsh Canadian winter and as this shampoo promised me lots of shine I thought I would buy it instead of the shampoo formulated for curly hair which I usually buy
  • I noticed that I didn't get a whole lot of suds which is great because from past experience a lot of suds means those harsh chemicals exist in the shampoo, not so with Sunsilk

• by Melissa Glenn

I have bought quite a few other Sunsilk products, so I had no hesitation purchasing Sunsilk therma shine shampoo in a 355ml bottle when it went on sale for just $2.99CDN. My hair was looking a little dull due to the harsh Canadian winter and as this shampoo promised me lots of shine I thought I would buy it instead of the shampoo formulated for curly hair which I usually buy.

I was a little curious as to how this shampoo was going to give me shiny hair so I read the

back of the large purple bottle. Under the ingredients it listed silk powder and amino acids. Now I knew that amino acids were health food for my hair, but I had never purchased a shampoo that contained silk powder before so I was intrigued.

The Sunsilk shampoo came out of the flip top bottle quite easily, and the only thing that concerned me was that the smell of the shampoo was not identifiable. I smelled it several times and thought perhaps I smelt some chamomile, or green tea but in the end ...

• I had to give up, I just didn’t know what the scent was and the back of the bottle did not list any scents, natural or otherwise.

This shampoo was not harsh on my hair. I noticed that I didn’t get a whole lot of suds which is great because from past experience a lot of suds means those harsh chemicals exist in the shampoo, not so with Sunsilk. When I rinsed my hair it didn’t feel frizzy so I had high hopes that I was getting a nice gentle cleansing and

hopefully great shine.

It took using Sunsilk therma shine shampoo about seven times until I began to notice a change in my hair. Now once it was blow dried it was softer and shinier and people began to comment on my ‘healthy’ hair. Finally a shampoo that follows through on what it promises.

If you like me are experiencing dull hair at the end of a long winter try Sunsilk therma shine shampoo. It’s not very expensive and it does work. This brand of Sunsilk belongs to the ‘hairapy’ line and Sunsilk is distributed by Unilever.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312804681450230/k2311a0428/4.28.09