Almay smart shade makeup in light/medium
  • Almay smart shade makeup in light/medium 200 is the best foundation I have ever used for my face
  • Almay is not a cosmetic brand that I have had much experience with
  • This is truly an amazing product, and I can't help wonder if other cosmetic lines created a foundation that instantly matched your skin tone we would have a lot more room on shelves at the drug stores

• by Melissa Glenn

Finally a foundation that has set the cosmetic world on fire! Almay smart shade makeup in light/medium 200 is the best foundation I have ever used for my face. I was so sick of having to guess at the right foundation colors, and tired of having to buy one foundation for winter and one for summer. I kept seeing the television advertisements for Almay’s new foundation and finally decided to buy it.

Almay is not a

cosmetic brand that I have had much experience with. It’s not that I didn’t like their products but they are a bit more expensive than Cover Girl and they were more expensive than Maybelline until that particular brand began to push its Mineral Power make up. This Almay smart shade makeup in light/medium retailed for $15.95CDN for a 30ml tube.

This foundation is amazing. To begin with it comes out of the tube as a white color and then when I rub it into my face it literally turns into a different color before my eyes. I was so hesitant to use it at first that I just dotted a small amount on my forehead and began to rub it in with a cosmetic sponge. Within seconds this facial foundation had matched my skin tone perfectly. Then I did the rest of my face putting a small dab on each cheek,

• Almay smart shade makeup in light/medium
      on my nose and chin and then blending with my sponge. Wow! I got perfect coverage with no streaks, or unblended bits. If this foundation hadn’t covered up a few minor imperfections I wouldn’t have been able to tell I was wearing it.

As a final bonus, Almay smart shade makeup in light/medium also has an SPF of 15 to give you even more protection from the sun. This is truly an amazing product, and I

can’t help wonder if other cosmetic lines created a foundation that instantly matched your skin tone we would have a lot more room on shelves at the drug stores.

Almay thank you! You have taken the guess work out of choosing the right shade foundation, and given me protection from the sun at the same time. Ladies throw your other foundations away and buy Almay, it comes in Light, Light/Medium or Dark. Perfect for every skin color!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312804681400230/k2311a0428/4.28.09