Sinus Cone Nasal Dilators  » Health  »
  • I had a huge sinus problem, and when I was congested even Breathe Right Nasal strips didn't help, so my doctor suggested I try Sinus Cone Nasal Dilators for night time sleep relief
  • I was hesitant at first to try sticking a cone of plastic up each nostril, but my sleep was so disturbed from constantly waking up that I decided to give them a try
  • I chose the second one and noticed that these clips did not pinch the outside of my nose
  • I think you will find the same thing I did, this drug free medicine is an amazing product

• by Melissa Glenn

I had a huge sinus problem, and when I was congested even Breathe Right Nasal strips didn’t help, so my doctor suggested I try Sinus Cone Nasal Dilators for night time sleep relief. I was hesitant at first to try sticking a cone of plastic up each nostril, but my sleep was so disturbed from constantly waking up that I decided to give them a try.

I had to go to a specialty pharmacy to buy these Sinus Cones and I wasn’t sure what I was getting myself into. The pharmacist told me that this was a drug free medicine to help

sleep Apnea, deviated sinuses, and congestion all of which I had. She measured the diameter of my nasal openings and determined I would need the medium sized cones.

I was wary when I first saw these cones, they are indeed shaped like an upside down ice cream cone and they are squishy. It felt odd inserting one in each nostril but when I stopped panicking I realized I could indeed breathe with these ¾ inch cones in my nose. The pharmacist showed me how to attach them so that they wouldn’t fall out while I was sleeping and I had a choice ...

• of attaching a handle from cone to cone that fitted under my nose or a clip on each side of my nostril. I chose the second one and noticed that these clips did not pinch the outside of my nose.

It took me awhile to get to sleep the first time I used Sinus Cone Nasal Dilators but when I did fall asleep I slept the whole night with no interruptions. Not only that, but my family commented that it was the first time in a long time that I hadn’t disturbed them with my snoring. Finally drugs free medicine that does

cure snoring. Even better these cones are made of very durable plastic which makes them easy to wash in the morning and maintain.

If you or your family have gone looking for relief from sleep apnea or sinus problems or even seasonal allergies that cause you to snore, then please buy Sinus Cone Nasal Dilators. They are not a bad price at $29.99CDN at a specialty pharmacy and are far cheaper than a lot of other snoring or nasal decongestant medicine. For more information please visit www.sinuscones.com. I think you will find the same thing I did, this drug free medicine is an amazing product!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342804681390230/k2311a0428/4.28.09