Ore-Ida Steak Fries  » Food  »
1.5
  • I decided to make sloppy joes for dinner last night and, since I needed a side dish to go with them, I ended up picking up a bag of Ore-Ida steak fries
  • I ended up making them in the oven because I like my fries to be crispy
  • I didn't realize, when I bought them, I would have to dump my own salt on them to have them have some sort of flavor to them
  • Considering they come from a top brand and were some of the more expensive steak fries in the freezer section, I was very disappointed by this purchase
  • I definitely will be looking for a new brand the next time I'm in the mood for this particular product

• by Steve

I decided to make sloppy joes for dinner last night and, since I needed a side dish to go with them, I ended up picking up a bag of Ore-Ida steak fries. I wasn’t impressed with this purchase.

First of all, what kind of fries don’t come in a re-closable

bag.

That is something I hate considering it means I have to find a way to re-seal it.

Secondly, these are the most disgusting steak fries I’ve ever purchased.

I ended up making them in the oven because I like my fries to be crispy.

I had them in the ...

• oven longer than the box called for and they weren’t even close to being crispy.

I could have fried them in grease and they wouldn’t have been more soggy.

They also lacked taste.

I didn’t realize, when I bought them, I would have to dump my own salt on them

to have them have some sort of flavor to them.

Considering they come from a top brand and were some of the more expensive steak fries in the freezer section, I was very disappointed by this purchase.

I definitely will be looking for a new brand the next time I’m in the mood for this particular product.

Ore-Ida Steak Fries

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272804681070130/k2311a0428/4.28.09