Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist  » Movies  »
  • At first, I thought it would be a lot like When Harry Met Sally but it turned out to be a cute movie about teenaged romance
  • It's a cute film my wife and I both enjoyed

• by Steve

My wife and I usually watch horror films over the weekend but I wanted something a bit different so I ended up picking up a romantic comedy instead. And, Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist turned out to be a much better movie than expected.

At first, I thought it would be a lot like “When Harry Met Sally” but it

turned out to be a cute movie about teenaged romance.

You have two teenagers who meet for the first time while out clubbing with their friends (and doing some underaged drinking, I should mention).

When Norah, out of desperation, asks Nick to be her boyfriend for 5 minutes and they share a kiss, it ends up starting an adventure that ...

• lasts all night; an adventure that includes them searching for their favorite band and for one of Norah’s friends (who has too much to drink, thinks she’s been kidnapped by Nick’s friends, who are only trying to take her home, and runs away).

The movie has a good mix of comedy and drama and, most importantly, has a lot of

romance.

It’s a cute film my wife and I both enjoyed; except maybe for the part involving her friend throwing up in a bus station restroom then fishing her gum out to put it back in her mouth (a piece of gum that later gets passed around to two different people).

I would recommend seeing this film.

It’s everything it’s supposed to be.

Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112804681010130/k2311a0428/4.28.09