The Haunting of Molly Hartley
  • On one hand, we've rented other thrillers in the past and have been very disappointed in them
  • Great movie and I recommend renting it if you get a chance

• by Steve

When my wife rented the movie “The Haunting of Molly Hartley” I wasn’t sure what to expect from it. On one hand, we’ve rented other thrillers in the past and have been very disappointed in them.

On the other, the description of the

movie looked someone compelling.

As it turns out, it was worth the money.

The movie focuses on a high school girl who is starting at a new school after her mother tries to kill her in the name of God and is now being housed at a nearby mental hospital.

Even though she seems healthy, she hears voices and has bad dreams and there is some fear she might inherit her mother’s mental illness.

What she later finds out is she is at risk of something ...

• The Haunting of Molly Hartley
      even more sinister as a result of something that happened the day she was born.

The ending of the movie is a bit confusing and I still don’t fully understand everything that happened.

But, between her mother appearing at certain times in an

effort to kill her and the deception she later learns about from her father and friends both, this was a fantastic thriller that had me on the edge of my seat and I even jumped a couple times too.

Great movie and I recommend renting it if you get a chance.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112804680980130/k2311a0428/4.28.09