Bones: The Salt in the Wounds
2.0
  • The case itself was somewhat interesting, you have a teenaged girl being found when the city was filling the trucks with road salt and her dried out body presented some interesting challenges
  • But, overall, I think this episode is below par when compared to others

• by Steve

I’m not sure if last night’s episode of Bones “The Salt in the Wounds” was really all that great of an episode. I’m not sure why but I watched it and I was left wanting so much more than I thought.

the trucks with road salt and her dried out body presented some interesting challenges.

But the case itself seemed a bit too simple for my tastes.

Not to mention the whole “pregnancy pact” thing has been done to death ever since a real one hit the news a couple months ago.

The thing that kind of bothered me the ...

• most about it is Bones really didn’t have much to do with this episode.

She is rarely seen around the body and, even though she is in some of the scenes with Booth, doesn’t have a whole lot to say.

It’s almost as though they decided to give the character the night off or something.

Her assistant had just

as much if not more air time than her on that episode.

I did like the little talk Booth had with the father of four of the babies.

That part should get a lot of high school boys thinking the next time they are relaxed about fathering a kid.

But, overall, I think this episode is below par when compared to others.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102804680950130/k2311a0428/4.28.09