Panasonic Microwave Oven NNT553W  » Electronics  »
  • I decided to go for Panasonic again as I find my previous one excellent
  • But the problem was what to choose, as there were loads , from colour to power watt
  • I like it a lot as it very simple to use and above all when using in convection or grill mode I can use metal objects

• by shazipk
      When one day my years old Panasonic microwave stopped working with no apparent reason , we rushed to find new one . I decided to go for Panasonic again as I find my previous one excellent . But the problem was what to choose, as there were loads , from colour to power watt.

? then I searched the internet and selected the White Panasonic microwave oven . It

is 850 watt and with grill and bought at the price £122 only.

It is very nice white colour and three step heat control. Because it is gill also I save lot on my bill because the gill oven does not need pre-heating ,so quick and save electricity.

It is combination microwave, combi ,and consist of microwave ,convection and grill. I like it a lot ...

• as it very simple to use and above all when using in convection or grill mode I can use metal objects .

The heating, cooking is so quick . I never thought it has made my life simpler especially with children.

I am very happy with this buy and I find it value for money. Its cook book is also very helpful and I tried some of its

recipes.

And the clock at the top is fulfilling the need of kitchen clock very nicely. I find my Panasonic microwave excellent and good value for money.

With all its functions and very easy to operate, made my life haven . I do most of my work using this, from boiling apples for my 1 year baby to roasting the lamb leg for my husband .

I recommend it to every kitchen.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1670768090731/k2311a077/7.7.06