Ghost Ship  » Movies  »
  • If you want to see a scary movie, I would recommend renting the film Ghost Ship
  • The best part of the movie, in my opinion, is the very beginning
  • I thought my wife would puke the second she saw that scene
  • The rest of the movie, in my opinion, is a bit drawn out
  • But, when there is action, it is definitely something that will have you on the edge of your seat and will get your heart pounding

• by Steve

If you want to see a scary movie, I would recommend renting the film Ghost Ship. My wife and I watched this film some time ago and she still refuses to watch it with me again.

She’s not normally a person who gets scared by movies like this but it

scared the crap out of her.

The movie involves a group of people investigating a mysterious ship.

What they don’t know is the ship is haunted by the passengers who were murdered years before.

The best part of the movie, in my opinion, is the very beginning; where you have ...

• one of the grossest murder scenes you’ll ever see with decapitations and various other fatal injuries being inflicted on dozens of people at once.

I thought my wife would puke the second she saw that scene.

The rest of the movie, in my opinion, is a bit drawn out.

But,

when there is action, it is definitely something that will have you on the edge of your seat and will get your heart pounding.

I would recommend getting this movie but watching it during the daytime.

Because, if you watch it before bed, there’s a good chance you’ll be having some major nightmares later on.

Ghost Ship

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112804680700130/k2311a0428/4.28.09