Papa Murphy’s Cowboy Pizza  » Food  »
  • The Cowboy pizza was definitely filling and was made with the same quality ingredients as their other pizzas
  • But, the pizza has a lot of meat on it and, while I like some sausage and pepperoni, it was a bit of an overkill
  • But, after trying it, I think I'll be sticking with my usual pizza from now on

• by Steve

My wife was running errands yesterday and, since we didn’t have any plans for dinner, stopped by our local Papa Murphy’s for a take and bake pizza. Because they were on sale, she picked up a family sized Cowboy Pizza rather than our usual (Papa’s favorite).

While the Pizza was OK,

it wasn’t my favorite from this chain.

The Cowboy pizza was definitely filling and was made with the same quality ingredients as their other pizzas.

But, the pizza has a lot of meat on it and, while I like some sausage and pepperoni, it was a bit of an overkill.

The ...

• pizza came out being a bit spicy rather than having the different meats blend together.

And, I’m not certain why this is, but the pizza seemed to have less cheese on it than other pizzas do.

I’m not sure if it actually did but the addition meat and the spiciness did

give me that impression.

Because it was on sale, I won’t complain too much.

After all, you don’t know if you like something until you’ve tried it and it’s always nice to try something new at less than full price.

But, after trying it, I think I’ll be sticking with my usual pizza from now on.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272804680531230/k2311a0428/4.28.09