Psych: Tuesday the 17th
  • It wasn't necessarily the best Psych episode I've seen but I did like the uniqueness of it
  • I was a little bit disappointed by the end of this episode though
  • If you get a chance and haven't seen this episode before, I would definitely recommend watching it

• by Steve

There aren’t many shows that do a Friday the 13th episode. But, watching Psych last Friday and seeing them do a spoof of the movie was kind of cool.

Ok, it wasn’t really true to the film.

But, seeing Shawn and Gus investigating a disappearance at their old youth campground only to find themselves caught

up in their own slasher flick was pretty fun to watch.

You didn’t know who the killer was (they episode goes out of its way to put you on the wrong path from the very beginning) or who the next victim would be.

It was entertaining enough for me to stay up watching it (despite ...

• the fact I was exhausted from being at work since early that morning) and then staying up even later to watch the replay of the episode.

It wasn’t necessarily the best Psych episode I’ve seen but I did like the uniqueness of it.

I was a little bit disappointed by the end of this episode

though.

They reveal the killer and get him captured and everything.

But, it’s never really clear as to why he did what he did.

Is he mentally disturbed or did he have an actual motive for killing off all of his friends?

If you get a chance and haven’t seen this episode before, I would definitely recommend watching it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102804680271230/k2311a0428/4.28.09