Bones: The Man in the Morgue
  • I've never seen the full Bones episode The Man in the Morgue until last night and, after watching it, I think it is one of the better ones ever produced for a number of reasons
  • The storyline involving the practice of voodoo is also interesting because you learn more about the religion
  • I'm definitely more open-minded than I was before
  • This is a great episode and one of the best ones this show ever produced

• by Steve

I’ve never seen the full Bones episode “The Man in the Morgue” until last night and, after watching it, I think it is one of the better ones ever produced for a number of reasons. First, you have the whole think taking place in New Orleans right after hurricane Katrina.

You don’t

have any mention of the political stuff that ended up being a big deal after the disaster but still get a good insight into the difficulties of identifying victims; adding a bit of reality to those of us who might not have experienced something like that before.

I also love the mystery ...

• in this one.

Bones wakes up severly beaten and with no memory of what happened.

As the events unfold, she becomes the primary suspect in a murder investigation and there is plenty of evidence to support that.

the religion.

In fact, until seeing this episode, I never really looked at it as a legitimate religion but can now understand enough of it where it makes some sense.

I’m definitely more open-minded than I was before.

This is a great episode and one of the best ones this show ever produced.

I definitely recommend watching it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102804680211230/k2311a0428/4.28.09