San Antonio Children’s Museum  » Art  »
San Antonio TX
  • I recently took my two children ages 4 and 14 to the San Antonio Children's Museum and to my surprise both children had a blast

• by claudea
      I recently took my two children ages 4 and 14 to the San Antonio Children’s Museum and to my surprise both children had a blast. Who would have guessed I could find a place that a toddler and a teen would enjoy equally.

There is

something there for everyone.

When we first walked through the doors of the museum we spotted a smaller version of one of the street trolleys that adorn the streets of San Antonio.

My daughter couldn’t wait to jump on and pretend to navagate her brother ...

• and I through the city streets.

The museum has three levels which adds to the fascination and charm, it makes you wonder “what’s upstairs?” Children can play for hours pretending to be farmers, chefs, airplane pilots, weather reporters, and anything else imaginable.

There are also

weekly themed activities, and exhibits.

The Museum is located at 305 E.

Houston St.

Downtown San Antonio give them a call @ (210)212-4453.

I had a blast and you will too! If your in San Antonio looking for good family fun, The Children’s Museum is your spot.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1870768020531/k2311a077/7.7.06