Las Vegas  » TV  »
  • The series seems to have a good cast with some interesting storyline
  • The show is definitely more adult oriented though

• by Steve

I was home at lunch today and my wife, who was waiting for another show to come on, had the television show Las Vegas on TV. I have never seen this show before so I took a few minutes to watch it and see if it would

be something I would be willing to tune into each week.

Since I don’t know most of the major characters, some of the concepts of the show were a bit confusing but, overall, it wasn’t half bad.

The series seems to have a good cast with some interesting storyline; both for that particular episode and ones that carry over to other shows.

Everything takes place in a Las Vegas casino and you get to see a lot of behind-the-scenes stuff that might actually happen in a place like that (though it obviously is fiction ...

• Las Vegas
      in this show).

The show is definitely more adult oriented though.

In the half hour or so I watched it, I got to see a nearly naked couple having sex in a hotel room.

This isn’t unusual for TV today of course but it was kind of

weird they would show an episode like that in the day time, when children could be present.

It definitely got my interest though.

I might have to see if I can find this show on at a different time so I can watch it from start to finish but, what I saw, I liked.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102804680191230/k2311a0428/4.28.09