Bones: The Man with the Bone
  • What I like about this is how you have a murder related to an island that might be the spot where Blackbeard's treasure was buried
  • This is a good episode I would recommend watching if you've never seen the show before

• by Steve

I watched a season one episode of the show Bones I haven’t seen in a while “The Man with the Bone. ” And, I have to say it is still one of the better Bones episodes I’ve seen.

What I like about this is how you have a murder related to an island that might

be the spot where Blackbeard’s treasure was buried.

Adding to the intrigue are the bones of a 300-plus year old that are found at the scene (which later turn out to be a set of bones stolen from the Jeffersonian by a security guard).

This episode really doesn’t have a whole lot in terms ...

• of lab work solving the case; something I’m used to from other episodes of the series.

But, I do like the mystery surrounding the treasure itself and whether or not it is at the bottom of the water-filled hole or if someone else found it years before and all the searching (and the people

who died while doing so) was really worth it.

You also have a lot of different twists and turns throughout; including having several different possible suspects who need to be ruled out one-by-one.

This is a good episode I would recommend watching if you’ve never seen the show before.

You’ll probably find yourself hooked on it after that.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102804680181230/k2311a0428/4.28.09