Clifford the Big Red Dog: Good-bye T-Bone  » TV  »
  • I like the very end, where they go to get a great view of the island and its revealed that T-bone is definitely moving but only down the street
  • This is an underrated show I think every kid should see
  • I definitely like it better than Spongebob and some of the other kids programming that's out there

• by Steve

I got to watch one more episode of Clifford the Big Red Dog with my daughter today; “Good-bye T-Bone” and, while I do feel I’ve seen that particular episode before (just not necessarily as part of this show) I do think it was a pretty good episode to watch. Basically, Clifford and his friends learn their friend T-Bone is about

to move.

And, considering he hasn’t told them, they assume he is very sad about that fact and want to make his last day on their Island a memorable one.

So, the entire episode is the friends doing everything possible to cater to every wish T-bone has without trying to reveal the fact they know his secret (which, from the ...

• very beginning, I suspected wasn’t what they thought it was considering you think he would tell them if he was going away so it didn’t come as a total shock to them).

street; not off the island so he is still able to see his friends.

That’s a nice twist that wasn’t unexpected but I’m sure it’ll surprise your kids if they haven’t seen the episode before.

This is an underrated show I think every kid should see.

I definitely like it better than Spongebob and some of the other “kids” programming that’s out there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102804680091230/k2311a0428/4.28.09