Clifford:Mac’s Secret Dog Club  » TV  »
  • So, I think it's definitely worth recommending to parents out there

• by Steve

I recently rented a DVD of episodes from the show Clifford the Big Red Dog for my daughter. And, even though I wasn’t watching it with her very closely, some of the episodes managed to stick out in my head.

One of those was “Mac’s Secret Dog Club.

” I liked this episode because, much like

other Clifford episodes, it has a nice subtle way of teaching the importance of doing the right thing.

In this case, one of Clifford’s friends, Mac, forms his own secret club and wants everyone to join; except T-Bone.

Since he refuses to allow T-bone to join, none of the other dogs will either and the ...

• episode features him trying to have a secret club with no members.

Some of the scenes with him holding meetings and being the only one present are actually a bit funny, though also a bit depressing if you actually care about the fictional characters.

In the end, he ultimately learns that, even though it’s no

fun being the only member of a secret club, it’s even less fun to be left out of a club for no good reason.

My daughter liked this episode so much, she had to watch it again right away.

So, I think it’s definitely worth recommending to parents out there.

I’m sure your kids will like it too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102804680071230/k2311a0428/4.28.09