Alvin & the Chipmunks meet the Wolfman
  • While my daughter loved the movie Alvin & the Chipmunks meet Frankenstein, I don't think she was a huge fan of the film Alvin & the Chipmunks meet the Wolfman
  • Of course, part of the problem could have been the fact the rented DVD was a bit scratched up and kept freezing in our player
  • Overall though, it was still a cute film that is one of the few out there that would be considered family friendly so I'll still recommend watching it if you get a chance to

• by Steve

While my daughter loved the movie Alvin & the Chipmunks meet Frankenstein, I don’t think she was a huge fan of the film Alvin & the Chipmunks meet the Wolfman. Of course, part of the problem could have been the fact the rented DVD was a bit scratched up and kept freezing in our player.

I personally thought it was cute movie; it just didn’t have the same level of excitement as when they meet Frankenstein.

Basically, the Chipmunks have a new next door neighbor who Alvin believes is a werewolf (and it turns out later he’s correct) but, before he can prove it, Theodore is bitten and his changing ...

• into a werewolf actually helps him be more confident during the daytime.

But, he also turns more evil in the process.

I loved the twist where he is asked to play Mr.

Hyde in a school play and has people terrified because he’s so realistic.

I loved the scenes of Theodore as a werewolf puppy

(who isn’t house trained) but will confess the movie got a bit long winded at the end and could have been cut down a bit.

Overall though, it was still a cute film that is one of the few out there that would be considered family friendly so I’ll still recommend watching it if you get a chance to.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112804679971230/k2311a0428/4.28.09