Hotel Esmeralda Paris  » Hotels  »
4 rue St-Julien-le-Pauvre, Paris 75005, France
  • But I don't think I can bring the whole family to stay there
  • I don't think it's a good idea to stay a night there

• by MomLouiTan

We had few times chances to visit Paris. And we always stayed in the same hotel. As you know, Paris is known as an expensive tourist destination in Europe. So we need to be careful how we spend our money there. We stayed at this hotel because it was quite a small charming hotel. Although it’s really small hotel but we were happy with the room, the service and the price of course.

It’s not so easy to find a hotel which is offer

good price in Paris. Especially if you choose the hotel which is located somewhat near the center of the city. You will probably need to pay more than 100 Eur per night to stay on those hotel.

But Hotel Esmeralda charged us less than a hundred Euro per night when we stayed there. My husband booked the hotel for two nights at that time. And we booked a room with one big bed. The hotel room is dominated with pink color and it’s clean. The ...

• bath room also not that big but it’s not important, as long as they keep the bath room clean, we were happy with it.

But since it’s non air conditioner room, we had to open the window when we are in the room. Otherwise, we still need air to breath even when we are sleeping in the night. And since every body will open their window and the room are somewhat near to each other, you can probably hear the voice or conversation from

the other room as well. So at that time, we tried to speak very softly whenever we stayed in the room.

Breakfast was fine. There were coffee, tea and some breads including pastry. Just a standard France breakfast, but it was enough to start our day.

But I don’t think I can bring the whole family to stay there. At that time, we were just two of us. And now we have two small kids with us. I don’t think it’s a good idea to stay a night there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22804679891130/k2311a0428/4.28.09