iPod Nano Chromatic 8GB
  • But when it really came to the breaking point, i decided not to sell it
  • I love it when we go on a roadtrip and all I have with me is my cellphone and iPod

• by jake4you

Today, I will be reviewing my iPod Nano Chromatic 8GB.

“You are my life now” - as Edward Cullen said to Bella Swan in Twilight.

“You really are my life now” - as said by myself to my iPod.

True, my iPod is my life! There was never a day i didn’t use my iPod.

This iPod Nano Chromatic comes in different chromatic colors like Black, Silver, Purple, Green, Blue, Yellow, Orange, Pink, and Red.

Indeed these colors represent different personalities.

I chose the black silver tandem because I want a very solid color combination and I am also a simple person.

There are

different reasons why I opted to buy this iPod:

First, I really like the feature of it having a cover flow. When you position your iPod into landscape, all the albums will appear and you could just circle around the keypad to choose and album and choose a song from that album. It’s also very handy because I don’t have to search an option for it to be in cover flow mode. Just tilt and do a landscape position of your ipod, and voila! I have the cover flow feature already.

Second, I also liked the feature(I don’t know what it is ...

• called) that when I shake my iPod, it automatically shuffles the song. It’s super cool because you don’t have to waste time going to a certain to menu just to enable shuffle. Just shake and shuffle mode is on. Very fancy, indeed.

Third, I am also in love with the new layout of the menu. As always, the battery indicator is on the top right corner. Then the regular list like the songs, videos, photos, etc. And after that, there is a small cute slide show wherein you could see the content of a specific category. Like when you hover the

bar to Music, the slide show shows the albums in a moving manner. While in the photos, obviously, your personalized photos.

Honestly, I really had the urge to sell my iPod because I wanted to buy new things. But when it really came to the breaking point, i decided not to sell it. I love it when we go on a roadtrip and all I have with me is my cellphone and iPod. I just turn my iPod to shuffle and i sleep and when I wake up, im already in our desired destination.

And these are the reasons why I love my Ipod.

iPod Nano Chromatic 8GB

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162804679821130/k2311a0428/4.28.09