String Master (Robotic Guitar Tuner)
  • I was really disappointed whenever the strings went out of tune
  • When this device entered my life, I so enjoyed the luxury and benefits of it
  • This insanely amazed me because I just had to play the string which I think has the wrong tune

• by Amaya

Some call it weird. I say, it’s cool. Guitar-playing beginners like me find a hard time in tuning correctly the guitar especially when no one is guiding us. I was really disappointed whenever the strings went out of tune.

When this device entered my life, I so enjoyed the luxury and

benefits of it. It saved me much time in tuning the guitar strings. Beginners like me may not distinguish well the difference of the tune of one string to the other. With this device, at least, I can be precise without the expertise on musical note-reading.

This insanely amazed me because ...

• I just had to play the string which I think has the wrong tune. Let the device listen to it and let it the peg of that string for you. Pluck a few times more and then, there you will have an accurately-tuned strings. Impressive, right? It doesn’t end there yet.
        It can also unwind your strings. I make it as a personal string remover.

I don’t know how much it costs now but according to my sister, she bought it for $57.00. But I guess, as long as its $100.00 below, it’s worth it. It’s actually more like n assistant than a device.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162804679811130/k2311a0428/4.28.09