Lock & Lock lunchbox
  • I was frustrated with other lunch box I bought because the lid is not tightly close resulting to some leaks of liquids I put
  • Lock and Lock lunch box is perfect for any liquid you put on it, because it has a safety designed lock in each side, it is airtight so the food is safe from contamination and other microbial organisms that can caused stomach problem
  • I love this lunch box brand because of its stylish design
  • I prefer the rectangular size with cobalt blue color because it is very smart and trendy, plus I can carry it through the company's canteen from my office without a wrapper, because the design itself is fashionable and there's nothing to be ashamed of
  • This is really the best lunch box companion especially for office girl like me who always bring food in the workplace

• by Joyce

Lock and Lock lunch box is a breakthrough in house wares when durability and endurance are concerned. Actually, I just bought this kind of lunch box a month ago, because I am so desperate with something to keep my food at lunch time without spilling the chicken broth.

of liquids I put. I always cook at the house and brought it to the office at lunch time so that I can minimized my expenses. Lock and Lock lunch box is perfect for any liquid you put on it, because it has a safety designed lock in each side, it is airtight so the food is safe from contamination and other microbial organisms that can caused stomach problem. Above all, the liquid inside is safe even if the lunch box fall or tossed inside the bag. Sometimes, I used it also in a microwave oven for re-heating food and left-overs.

I love this lunch box brand because of its stylish design. I prefer the rectangular size with cobalt blue color because it is very smart and trendy, plus I can carry it through the ...

• Lock & Lock lunchbox
      company’s canteen from my office without a wrapper, because the design itself is fashionable and there’s nothing to be ashamed of. Lock and Lock lunch box has no fouling smell even when the food is stuck for many hours.

I noticed also that even when I have to put food with colors, sticky brown pork and other recipe that has additional seasoning and coloring, the lunch box

has no undesirable stain and odor left. The compact design of Lock and Lock lunch box gives me a favorable benefit too, because I can tuck it inside my shoulder bag without fear of leaking the food and mixing the smell into my make up kit, business planner and wallet. This is really the best lunch box companion especially for office girl like me who always bring food in the workplace.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532804679801130/k2311a0428/4.28.09