Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser AND Biore 4 in 1 Self Foaming Cleanser/Daily Recharge  » Cosmetics  »
CVS High Point NC
  • I also noticed that although this product dries everything up, there's no redness from irritation

• by Sarah

I purchased Biore’s Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser and Biore’s 4 in 1 self foaming cleanser/daily recharge TWO days ago. Thus, I’ve used them 4x.

I am in my 20’s and have moderate acne.

These products are wonderful so far.

Like you, I read reviews of products before I buy them but I admit I did not read up on Biore.

It has just always been in the back of my head since I was young because my friend used it

and she had great skin, but I figured it wasn’t strong enough for me.

Well, in CVS, I was looking at the ten million products they have and decided what the healk? Legit, I’m a fan.

It didn’t clear up my breakout in these past two nights but it sure has helped.

My skin feels smooth and not bumpy! Where the red acne was; it’s now dried up and feels like it will fall off in a day or two.

...

• I did notice two TINY pimples emerge but I think they were just coming to the surface because they dry up right away and are literally, pin size.

Right after using this, your skin feels super clean and the ice/menthol part is not at all overwhelming, simply just pleasant.

Though there is some tightness associated with the product’s drying factor, I use a dry skin creme and it works fabulously.

I also noticed that although this product dries everything up,

there’s no redness from irritation! Usually I always am left with some indication that i just used a treatment on my face but not with these two products! I am very satisfied and will continue to use them with hopefully the same results!

-I do use BOTH products so that may be why they are working so well, but I love them and I think I will not be so hesitant about trying Biore’s line.

I definitely think it’s strong enough!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312804679771130/k2311a0428/4.28.09