Target maximum strenght nightitme sleep aid  » Medicine  »
  • I really recommend Target brand maximum sleep aid

• by snowy

Target has a maximum strenght nightime sleep aid. It is a diphenhydramine based sleep aid that I take when I am having difficultysleeping. This sleep aid comes in a bottle with 32 softgels. Eeach capsule contains 50 mg of diphenhydramine.

I find going to sleep to be really easy with these capsules. I often take them at night when I am having difficulty sleeping. They make

for a restful nights sleep and at 3.99 per bottle they are actually a bargain.

I sometimes combine these tablets with melatonin or valerian, and combined with these tablets I get a really good nights sleep. This product is safe to use, but should not be combined with any other product containing dipehenhydramine because the interaction between the two of them could cause you to ...

• become excessively drowsy.

I particularly like these capsules because it is very easy to open the bottle and to use and swallow the capsules. Other products take some time to open the packaging and the diphenydramine is only in 25 mg capsules which is not really helpful to me.

The only caution I would have for use with this product is to try

to go to Target during the week when they are stocking this product,because it is very popular and I have often gone to the local store to find that it is not on the store shelf.

I really recommend Target brand maximum sleep aid. It is a great buy for the money. I think you will like this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262804679731130/k2311a0428/4.28.09