Lemon Tree Chinese Restaurant, Calgary  » Restaurants  »
1715 - 52 Street S.E. , Calgary , Alberta , Canada
  • I would definitely recommend the restaurant to my friends too

• by Mark Williams

I liked the name “Lemon Tree”. A Chinese restaurant, certainly sounded like a fragrant Asia restaurant. This was in Calgary, Alberta.

During my visit to a friend in Calgary, he took me out to lunch. He asked me if I would like “Lemon Tree” Chinese restaurant.

The name itself was

an attraction. I agreed right away.

It was an excellent place too. The restaurant was a comfortable place.

Looked very popular too with many guests who came for lunch. The menu had a variety of truly Chinese cuisines, a long list of ...

• preparations, appetizers, soup, seafood, beef, pork, chicken, veggies, and more.

As always for me in Chinese restaurants, wonton soup was the way to start. It was excellent, very delicious.

My friend made the orders for me too, and the selections he made were

just excellent. We both very much enjoyed our lunch.

Lemon Tree was an excellent Chinese restaurant, well managed, and the Chef, no question at all, was excellent. I certainly hope I could go to Lemon Tree on my future visits to Calgary.

I would definitely recommend the restaurant to my friends too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72804679721130/k2311a0428/4.28.09