Omron Aerobic Pedometer  » Health  »
  • I bought the cheapest one I could find off of a Chinese website, and after it didn't work at all, decided to do a little more research this time
  • I decided to go with this brand because they were reasonably priced and favorable
  • The best part of the pedometer, though, which I didn't know until I bought it, is it keeps your information down for 7 days
  • I highly recommend this to everyone, since we can all use more steps into our busy day

• by K. Wilkins

When I first counted my steps, I figured a pedometer didn’t have to be that high up on the technology scale. I bought the cheapest one I could find off of a Chinese website, and after it didn’t work at all, decided to do a little more research this time.

I came across the Omron brand, who does a lot of heart and step counting products.

All the reviews

I read were great.

I decided to go with this brand because they were reasonably priced and favorable.

When I saw that there was an aerobic one, that counted running steps as well as walking steps, I had to give it a try.

I love this pedometer! Since the day it arrived in my mailbox, it hasn’t left my side.

Except for, of course, showering and sleeping.

...

• The pedometer counts steps at a perfect rate, I’ve counted along with it and it is accurate.

The clip is secure, fits on my pants, skirts, exercise shorts.

The aerobic part is awesome! When I go on my runs it accurately counts my steps and puts them into a separate category called “Moderate steps.

” The best part of the pedometer, though, which I didn’t know until I

bought it, is it keeps your information down for 7 days! It is so nice to look back on my week and see how well I did.

Other things it has are calorie count and mile count.

I didn’t need those two, but it certainly was a good bonus.

I highly recommend this to everyone, since we can all use more steps into our busy day.

Warning, it is addicting!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342804679701130/k2311a0428/4.28.09