Nokia Tracfone Cell Phone
  • I like that the buttons are easily visible and easily functional
  • This phone offers templates/options such as messages, prepaid, key guard, organizer, voice, games, settings, profiles, call log, etc. One of the best things about this phone is that it offers a contacts list
  • I don't like that this phone tends to roam a lot
  • All in all I would gladly recommend this phone to anyone as it is affordable and stylish

• by Rachelle

I purchased my Nokia Tracfone Cell Phone approximately 4 years ago and it is still in great shape. I purchased my Nokia Tracfone Cell Phone at a Super Wal-Mart center for only $29.

99 plus tax.

One of the greatest things about this phone is that it is small yet stylish.

I like that the buttons are easily

visible and easily functional.

One of the best things about this phone is that it offers a contacts list.

This template/option allows for one to search their contacts, add new contacts, edit contact name/number, settings, as well as ...

• shows your own number.

While there are many things that I like about my Nokia Tracfone Cell Phone there are also a few negative aspects that this particular phone features.

I don’t like that this phone tends to roam a lot.

It does not have good reception.

I also don’t like the fact that around 20% of

the calls I make tend to either reach static or get dropped.

All in all I would gladly recommend this phone to anyone as it is affordable and stylish.

The only thing you need to keep in mind when purchasing this phone is that it roams a lot and a lot of your calls may get dropped.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372804679611130/k2311a0428/4.28.09