Home Alone 2: Lost in New York movie  » Movies  »
  • Therefore, I would recommend this movie to all those who were fans of the prequel Home Alone

• by RedTape

The movie “Home Alone 2: Lost in New York” was the sequel and successor to one of the biggest hit movies of the 20th century, “Home Alone”. Of course, like many other sequels with very successful prequels, this movie didn’t do well as the first. Nevertheless, it was still a great movie which made a lot

of money and had a lot of fans as soon as it was released in theaters.

“Home Alone 2: Lost in New York” also stars the actor Macaulay Culkin as the main character Kevin MacAllister who this time gets lost in New York on another Christmas vacation with his family. My cousin and I loved this one ...

• as well and since she had it on VHS, I can remember her playing a certain scene over and over until I was positively sick of it. The two burglars also return ot he sequel but as usual, the little boy is prepared to take them.

In this one, Macaulay Culkin is a little older than

in the first one, but not very much older so I assume the events took place possibly a year or two after the first movie was set.

Therefore, I would recommend this movie to all those who were fans of the prequel “Home Alone”. I would also recommend it as a movie to be watched by the whole family.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112804679491130/k2311a0428/4.28.09