Pantene Pro-V Moouse
  • I asked my co-worker what is the best remedy for this and she advised me to used a spray net or a moouse whichever I prefer and try that I would be comfortable
  • The Pantene Pro-V moouse is soft and foamy, easy to squeeze, easy to apply and I like the smell of it

• by lei

I am very particular with my hair. I see to it that It is fix before I go out and get ready to work, but before I get to work I have to travel 2 hours from my work place.

I am just riding a bus transportation to get into my job and some times when air conditioned bus was not available I have to ride an ordinary bus.

And that’s the reason why when i get to work I have to fix my hair

again because of my long travel my hair get frizzy.

I asked my co-worker what is the best remedy for this and she advised me to used a spray net or a moouse whichever I prefer and try that I would be comfortable.

I am really a fashionable person and I often visit a cosmetic shop or at supermarket where everything I need was there.

I looked for a good brand and asked the sales lady for the best moouse or best seller brand and ...

• she told me its Pantene Pro-V Moouse.

The Pantene Pro-V Moouse is kinda expensive but I see to it to bought a big one for 1 month usage.

I tried using the moouse the next morning, I dry my hair a bit and put some on my hair so the style won’t change until I get to work.

The Pantene Pro-V moouse is soft and foamy, easy to squeeze, easy to apply and I like the smell of it.

I put it gently on my

hair and style a little bit.

My hair is still soft but it’s hold the hair, when I am traveling my hair is not moving and gets frizzy, so I am very happy with the result.

When I get from my work I was so happy that I don’t have to fix my hair again, I only have to fix my make up and started working.

Pantene moouse gives me a good day everyday and gives me a manageable hair and makes my time more manageable too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312804679481130/k2311a0428/4.28.09