4invisible.com  » Web sites  »
  • Usually I use invisible mode if at the same time there's people who makes me so annoyed, so I prefer not shown up to them, and just chat with some people that I wanna chat, especially my real friends
  • Sometimes we just add or approve people who wanna add us in contact list, and after that we can't delete our contact that already added in their list, so all we can do to avoid annoying people is to being invisible
  • But, it's make disadvantages to us whenever we want to talk to someone that we want, its really important but they are invisible
  • I usually use this site to check my friends before I log in to yahoo messenger, if I found that they are online or just invisible, I log in to Yahoo Messenger

• by coolvie

Who doesn’t like to chat and make communication through internet? I think everybody like to do it. Nowadays, almost everybody always connect with the internet, even it make addict.

One of the messenger that people always use is Yahoo Messenger, i alwaays use this messenger too.

It makes me stay connect to my friends, I can chat with that everytime even on my mobile phone because it also available a software of Yahoo Messenger to mobile phone.

/> When we chat with Yahoo Messenger, there are so many preferences that we can use to set our appearance.

Sometimes we set available, busy, waiting mode or even invisible.

Usually I use invisible mode if at the same time there’s people who makes me so annoyed, so I prefer not shown up to them, and just chat with some people that I wanna chat, especially my real friends.

Sometimes we just add or approve people who wanna add ...

• us in contact list, and after that we can’t delete our contact that already added in their list, so all we can do to avoid annoying people is to being invisible.

But, it’s make disadvantages to us whenever we want to talk to someone that we want, its really important but they are invisible.

To find out people who invisible or not, I find a good site, its 4invisible.

com.

its simple to use, just type the nickname or

ID the people that we wanna see whether she/he online or not in the box, and then click search button, the result will appear beside the box, it can be online, offline, or invisible.

If the result is invisible, we can contact them because actually they are online but not shown.

I usually use this site to check my friends before I log in to yahoo messenger, if I found that they are online or just invisible, I log in to Yahoo Messenger.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 202804679331030/k2311a0428/4.28.09