Cuisinart TOB-50 Classic Toaster Oven Broiler  » Housewares  »
  • I immediately noticed its brushed stainless which will of course not rust
  • I like also the color combination of black and shiny stainless which looks elegant
  • So far my experience with Cuisinart TOB-50 Classic Toaster Oven Broiler has been great
  • I think I am lucky to have owned one like this without any cash out at all

• by ladyli

My family has been using Cuisinart TOB-50 Classic Toaster Oven Broiler, brushed stainless and black which we actually did not buy but was received as gift. I was then about to dispose my old one because it has rusted and we wanted a bigger, more durable and more presentable one as replacement. The old one was bought at a very cheap price of $12.50 and the previous ones before this were also bought at cheap prices so it is really understandable that I had to change my oven very often. Those cheap toasters easily rusted and of course I could not take toasting in a rusty oven as that rust might contaminate my toasts. Our family makes use of

toaster in our everyday life. We love to toast bread, the bagels, the croissants, the waffles, even the pizzas and all that need toasting. We enjoy eating them hot and slightly crisp topped up with cheese or butter or garlic, whatever toppings that delight our palate. The oven toaster is actually one of the most overused devices in my kitchen.

For this reason I was really contemplating on buying a more durable one that will worth the money I’d spend. I started canvassing for a good brand and started saving as well.

But what a blessing that a friend from U.S. after having known my desire to buy new one volunteered to give me one as gift, and this is the Cuisinart TOB-50 Classic Toaster Oven Broiler that I now posses. It looked great! I immediately noticed its brushed stainless which will of course not rust. I like also the color combination of black and shiny stainless which looks elegant. It has a power-on LED indicator light, “start” and “stop/cancel” buttons and a tinted glass door. Indeed, I find this a real stylish equipment and a good sight in my kitchen. It is much bigger than my old toaster at ½ cubic foot capacity and is 6-slice toaster. The big advantage is that it can’t only do toasting for me but also serves multiple purpose. It is actually oven broiler with bake, broil, and ...

• Cuisinart TOB-50 Classic Toaster Oven Broiler
      toast functions. It also has 3 rotary dials control for temperature, function and toasting shade.

So far my experience with Cuisinart TOB-50 Classic Toaster Oven Broiler has been great. I really thanked my friend for this. Aside from being elegant, the performance is very satisfactory. It gave me real satisfaction which was not given by the other toasters I used so far. The oven provides consistent toasting. . The toasting shade function I really appreciate because only this oven perfectly delivered the golden brown color I always want on my bagels. I love it! Cooking has been made really easy for me because I can use this in baking chicken or broiling fish. I need not use

my large oven which is very hard to clean. Unlike with old ovens this one is so easy to maintain. I has very easy to clean flat straight interiors, no curves where dirt could stuck so all the grease, all the tiny bits and pieces, the drippings and dirt need not stay at the bottom tray. They are easily cleaned out. Of course the stainless exterior is easy to clean to. This way my Cuisinart TOB-50 Classic Toaster Oven Broiler is preserved and always look new. The hinges of the door has some noise but not that much to bother me. I think I am lucky to have owned one like this without any cash out at all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532804679301030/k2311a0428/4.28.09