Acura TL 2004  » Cars  »
  • The benefit to cost for buying this car is of great value, and I guarantee this car performance lives up to expectations
  • I've noticed a severe disadvantage for that years Lexus IS with my car
  • During times at which snowy conditions were met, I would not recommend the TL's factory installed tires
  • After witnessing this defect, I bought a pair of rugged sports tires which had wider tracks and deep inline swivels

• by Cyril

The car of my dreams just entered in one of my garages last fall. This high tech car hosts a series of luxurious amenities. The benefit to cost for buying this car is of great value, and I guarantee this car performance lives up to expectations.

What struck me on my visit to the car show at Jacob Javitz center during 2002, was the style of this car’s grill. I couldn’t imagine any other car having it, and this appearance shows Acura’s independance from other car companies. Take for example Mazda, whereby cars come to represent the looks and likes of

the Mercedes Benz. Acura’s direction promotes the brand name quality and ensures that the buyer will get back goods of value and distinction.

Recalling one of my days to work, I parked my valued car next to a beamer. Upon leave from work, I bumped into the driver of the car who was very stunned at the price and design of the car compared to his. He paid fifty thousand for his BMW, whereby I only paid thirty five thousand. I was asked to open the trunk to compare between his and mine, but the Beamers trunk was more than dwarfed by the big Acura trunk I had.

As to performance, this car gets quite a lot pickup in many driving conditions. I’ve noticed a severe disadvantage for that years Lexus IS with my car. My car boasts an impressive 270 horse power which doesn’t even compare with the 04′IS’s barely 200 mark. I have memories of driving the Toyota Camry, Honda Accord and Toyota Corrolla in which a major drag effect happens when more than enough power is needed to propel these car through steep inclining hills. With the Acura TL on my grip, I don’t have to worry ...

• Acura TL 2004
      about the power disadvantage. I feel better in control and this also helps me clutch my hands on the steering wheel with ease and agility.

During times at which snowy conditions were met, I would not recommend the TL’s factory installed tires. I oppose driving with them as they are prone to much more skidding. After witnessing this defect, I bought a pair of rugged sports tires which had wider tracks and deep inline swivels. This makes the TL compare in traction to my uncle’s 05 Mercedes ML class. As to riding conditions, the car seems a little bumpy.

A minor bump driven over by a 06 Nissan Maxima more than dampens shaky conditions in comparison to the 04′ TL. In relevance to this point I am looking into replacing the Shock Absorbers with a high end sports luxury one.

The 04′ Acura TL performs like a Jaguar S Type, although a few recommendations would be needed to get it into very good condition. Style seems to be of compromise, whereas the luxury aspect is broken by the excess shakiness on normal road bumps. I would recommend installing better shock absorbers as well as getting better Tire treads for traction as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 92804679181030/k2311a0428/4.28.09