China Garden Chinese Restaurant Lansing, MI  » Restaurants  »
2.5
1605 Mt. Hope Avenue, Lansing, MI 48910
  • One thing that I have noticed for so many times that I have been there

• by hornetlover

My husband is a big fan of Chinese restaurants and I have no argue about that. China Garden Chinese restaurant is one of the restaurants that he would go to at least once in a while.

Though he loves going to any Chinese restaurants, there is only one meal that he would order. Mushroom fried rice. When we went there last Sunday, he ordered the same meal as ever. I ordered sweet and sour pork. Every meal in their menu would go

with white rice, fried noodles or Chinese soft noodles. I go for white rice, all the time.

To be honest? I did not like my sweet and sour pork. They put the pork and the sauce in a separate container which is fine. But, I did not like the taste. The sauce was not even sour nor sweet. I could not explain the taste.

The staffs are not friendly. They will greet you but without sincerity. They will just greet you because ...

• it’s a courtesy. One thing that I have noticed for so many times that I have been there. The place is not comfortable to dine in. No wonder why it is not loaded with customers unlike the other Chinese restaurants that I have been to. The people who works there are not in their uniform. I don’t know if it’s an excuse that it was on Sunday? Wearing a uniform adds the attraction and the interest of the customers to
        dine in to your restaurant.

The only thing that is nice to China Garden Restaurant is their price. It is very reasonable. But, it would be very pleasing if the food they would serve is more edible to all of the people who wants to dine in to their restaurants.

Also, they have 3 hours buffet with a very cheap price. But, I don’t have any intention nor plans to try their buffet.

Next time we go there, I am not going to order anything. Not anymore.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72804679171030/k2311a0428/4.28.09