Net10 Cellular Service and Phones  » Cellular services  »
Huntsville, Alabama
  • I have to say in all honesty that I couldn't find one thing wrong with this cell phone company or their service, and a few months ago I bought a Net10 phone
  • I know u can also buy from the website (Net10.com) and their stores, although I've never actually seen a Net10 store
  • There are no contracts with this company which I like A LOT, and no cancellation fees or cell phone bills in my mailbox

• by bamadoll

I had been very unhappy with my previous cell phone service (T-Mobile) but had to hang on until my 2 year contract with them expired. Then I went without a cell phone for 5 months because the last thing I wanted was to get stuck in a contract again with a cellular service I didn’t like. Then my brother came to town for a visit and showed me his new Net10 cell phone and he was very happy with it.

I listened to what he had to say about the company and how it works and for the next 3 months I researched this service for myself. I have to say

in all honesty that I couldn’t find one thing wrong with this cell phone company or their service, and a few months ago I bought a Net10 phone!

I’ve seen the phones, accesories and airtime cards at places such as Walmart, Target and Dollar General and I’m sure many others sell Net10.

I know u can also buy from the website (Net10. com) and their stores, although I’ve never actually seen a Net10 store.

It was explained to me that Net10 cellular service bounces their signals off of all other cell phone service towers and that’s why you are never without a signal. I’ve only been a customer for three ...

• months but I have never once lost signal on my cell phone! There are no contracts with this company which I like A LOT, and no cancellation fees or cell phone bills in my mailbox.

The way it works is you buy your Net10 phone and then activate it online or by calling 1-877-TEN-Cent (1-877-836-2368). You only buy airtime as u need it and the rates are always the same.

Maybe I have issues lol but I never liked having to worry about if it was day or night time or a weekend, it was annoying to me. Call anywhere, anytime nationwide for 10 cents a minute and text messaging

is 5 cents per message.

There is also a unlimited plan - you get unlimited local and long istance calling and text messagingin the U. S.

for $79. 98 a month, which is pretty good if you use your cell phone a lot.

When you buy an airtime card for say 250 minutes ($25) it also gives you 60 days of activation, plus activation days and minutes roll over. I’m much happier not being bound by a contract or having to pay my cell phone bill by a certain day! If anyone is looking for a nice cell phone with a great cellular service (that you don’t have to stress about) then ya’ll should check out Net10!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 222804679151030/k2311a0428/4.28.09