Best Western Normandy Minneapolis MN  » Hotels  »
405 S 8th St, Minneapolis MN 55404
  • Recently, my friends and I decided to have a girls night out, and we got a hotel room
  • That hotel was the Best Western Normandy, in Minneapolis Minnesota
  • Overall, we were very impressed with the Best Western Normandy
  • I would definitely stay there again, and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a hotel in Minneapolis

• by Blue345

Recently, my friends and I decided to have a girls night out, and we got a hotel room. That hotel was the Best Western Normandy, in Minneapolis Minnesota. Walking in, the hotel looks very impressive. It’s quite large, so it’s kind of easy to get lost if you don’t know where you’re going (this actually happened to

us). The lobby is welcoming, and there is seating available both there and in the hallway leading to the parking. The staff was friendly and helpful.

We stayed in a suite, which was a king size bed and a sofa with a pull-out bed. When we got in the room, we were very happy with what we saw.

• The room was clean and well-kept. We had a small refrigerator with water bottles in it and a microwave. When we returned from our night out, we wanted to order room service, and it was too late. The staff told us about some pizza places that delivered late and they were also prompt in our request
        to get some extra pillows. When we were ready to check out, they had an option to check out from the room by calling the front desk. That was a nice option.

Overall, we were very impressed with the Best Western Normandy. I would definitely stay there again, and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a hotel in Minneapolis.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22804679111030/k2311a0428/4.28.09