The Toshiba Satellite L305-S5885 Laptop
4.7
  • I should say that buying this computer has given me a fresh exciting experience of using a laptop computer

• by Kwajok

My first laptop computer was an old used laptop, which give me so much trouble that I couldn’t really see the full benefits of a laptop computer, apart from the fact that it was more portable than a desktop.

However, about six months ago I had the

opportunity to buy a new laptop and I went for a Toshiba Satellite L305-S5885 which was recommended by a friend. I should say that buying this computer has given me a fresh exciting experience of using a laptop computer.

The Toshiba Satellite L305-S5885 comes with an Intel Core 2 Duo Processor and has a 3072MBSDRAM, 250 GB (5400RPM) Hard Disk drive, and a DVD SuperMulti Drive. These features give it much more speed than that of my old laptop, and I am now spared the frustration of waiting several minutes for my computer to ...

• The Toshiba Satellite L305-S5885 Laptop
      boot. Opening files involve just a click and no more click and wait.

Other exciting features of the Toshiba Satellite L305-S5885 are its inbuilt web cam and internal microphones which enable me to have live video chats with my friends and relatives all over the world through

the internet. A wide 15.4ʺ diagonal screen gives life to movies and games, and also enables me to open more windows at the same time.

The great features of the Toshiba Satellite L305-S5885 have brought real excitement and comfort in my life; I am really in love with it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 632804679001030/k2311a0428/4.28.09