Avon (Mark) Luxe Fever perfume
  • It is definitely attractive to store, even before it is sprayed
  • I would recommend this product to anyone that enjoys girly scents

• by Blue345

My absolute favorite perfume by Avon’s Mark brand is called Luxe Fever. It comes in a tall, pretty bottle with girly pink writing for the title. It is definitely attractive to store, even before it is sprayed.

I’m not sure how to describe the smell (aside from saying it’s pretty), but I really

enjoy it. It reminds me of a shower gel that I used, growing up. It is a very calming smell, possibly since it reminds me of growing up. The scent is somewhat strong, so it only takes one spritz for it to be noticeable. It really isn’t too strong though,

• unless you spray it too much, but that’s the case with any perfumes. The scent is long-lasting, and I have even had compliments from people on it. I must say that I am glad I tried out this perfume, and I will be sad when I run out of it, especially if
        it is no longer available from Mark.

I would recommend this product to anyone that enjoys girly scents. If that’s you, and you see it in the Mark or Avon catalog, order it! You won’t regret it! I have no complaints about this product, so I have to give it a 10/10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312804678981030/k2311a0428/4.28.09