Netflix  » Movies  »
  • I have been using Netflix for a few months now and the best thing about this company is that there are absolutely never any late fees
  • Another thing that I like about Netflix is that the amount of time it takes for a movie to get to you through the mail is not to long
  • Overall, I really like Netflix and would recommend them to any movie fanatic

• by Rachelle

Netflix is a company that lets it’s users rent as many movies as they want through the mail with no late fees. I have been using Netflix for a few months now and the best thing about this company is that there are absolutely never any late fees.

Another great thing about Netflix is that

it lets its customers view movies online for free.

The fees per month are also affordable and I was very surprised of the plans offered as they are of great value, yet affordable for the average American.

I get to rent about 10 movies a month for just under $10.

Another thing that I like ...

• about Netflix is that the amount of time it takes for a movie to get to you through the mail is not to long.

It usually takes 3 days from when I return a recent movie for a new movie to arrive.

While there are indeed many things that I like about Netflix, there is

one thing that I do not like about this Company.

I do not like that the newest movies released on DVD are not readily available to rent.

I do not like that you have to wait before you can rent a new release movie.

Overall, I really like Netflix and would recommend them to any movie fanatic.

Netflix

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112804678961030/k2311a0428/4.28.09