The Princess Diaries movie  » Movies  »
  • I loved this movie since I thought the acting was good and it didn't seem to be as superficial as the average Disney movie
  • I would recommend this movie to mostly teenage girls as it really plays on a lot of little girls' fantasies of being a princess

• by RedTape

“The Princess Diaries” was one of my favorite Disney movies. It was released when I was still in high school; and was very popular since it was a hit in the box office. It was also known as the movie which put the Academy Award nominated actress, Anne Hathaway on the map.

I loved this movie since I thought the acting was good and it didn’t seem to be as superficial as the average Disney movie. I also liked it since it starred actors and actresses who I wasn’t used to seeing on Disney.

The movie was about a dorky high school girl who ...

• after having a fairly normal life is told one day by her grandmother that she is a princess. Therefore, she is given an extreme makeover both physically and mentally in order to prepare her for the life which royalty is used to living. However, things become strained after her new identity causes
        her friendships to be strained.

I would recommend this movie to mostly teenage girls as it really plays on a lot of little girls’ fantasies of being a princess. However, the show is targeted towards teenager because it shows some real teenage issues and revolves around teenage characters. I hail this movie as a classic.

The Princess Diaries movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112804678780730/k2311a0428/4.28.09