Facebook
www.facebook.com
  • Facebook, I would say the Best social networking site available on Internet today
  • So, I highly recommend, if you don't have an account there, go create right now

• by simsim

Facebook, I would say the Best social networking site available on Internet today. I had been used to Orkut for last 4 years and was very comfortable with that. But on eof my friend suggested me facebook and I made an account on it. Being familiar with Orkut, I was not able to adjust with facebook initially because there was so much available in facebook and I couldn’t make sense of half of it.

But slowly I started using facebook and come to know about various features of it, which was

not at all present in other sites. Facebook has balanced the various features which was not done in any other social networking site. On one side, it has provided privacy which was not available on orkut, no other user can enter in your profile without your permission.

Also though privacy is provided but still you can share all of your various activities with your friends. So, it provides a combination of privacy and sharing activities which is not available in any other site. Along with this, there is everything available ...

• which can be possible virtually over internet.

You can set what to share and what not to. Another most powerful feature of facebook are its applications. You can never get bored in facebook.

There is so much like quizzes, games, other applications. Like I play the word twist game with my friends, it really is very entertaining. I can challenge my friends.

There is another application “Friends for Sale” in which I can earn points and buy and sell my friends and other people. There are quizzes which are very

funny and i can create quizzes of my own and ask other to play. There are notifications which keep me updated about everything.

It is so much fun and moreover you can play games with your other friends and share everything. It’s very awesome experience. I literally have spent my 24X7 hours on facebook.

I really enjoy all the applications and chatting with my friends out there. It is like an another world possible on Internet. So, I highly recommend, if you don’t have an account there, go create right now.

You”ll definitely like this.

Facebook

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 202804678770730/k2311a0428/4.28.09