Justice League cartoon  » Movies  »
  • I think I would call the show a comic book geek's dream come true since it was this show which gave me a lot of background information on a lot of Superheroes

• by RedTape

“Justice League” is one of my favorite superhero cartoons of all times. I can still remember when the series was advertising to start begin aired on the cable channel Cartoon Network and thinking that I wasn’t going to miss it.

I had always had some amount of interest in the “Marvel” and “D.

C.

” comic superheroes especially, and this show

had a lot of the famous superheroes such as the “green lantern”, “batman” and a few others.

I think I would call the show a comic book geek’s dream come true since it was this show which gave me a lot of background information on a lot of Superheroes.

It also exposed me to some I would never have ...

• known about either.

It is similar to the show “Superfriends” but at the same time is better in the sense that it has better art and I think it portrays all the heroes more accurately than Superfriends ever did.

For example, I can remember watching a very strange account of how Superman came to get his powers on the

cartoon Superfriends which was completely different from any other version I had heard and read, the Justice League story sticks to the more common, well known and accurate account.

The show is about a team of superheroes who join forces to help keep the earth and other planets safe from evil forces.

I think I would give this one a full ten.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112804678650730/k2311a0428/4.28.09