Dolan forte Ibuprofen 200mg/5ml syrup  » Medicine  »
3.6
  • I have noticed that whenever his temperature reached 38.5 degrees centigrade, the nurse gives this medication instead
  • I have also noted that my baby really likes this medication since it has a delicious, orange-like flavor
  • Thus I highly recommend this medication because it is really very effective in lowering high temperatures in babies

• by coolynch78

I have noted that whenever my baby doesn’t respond to paracetamol during his febrile episode, I always turn to Dolan forte 200mg/5ml syrup to make a quick fix with his fever.

I have first got this idea when my baby was admitted in hospital

and his fever still maintained its high, spiking temperature despite intake of paracetamol syrup or insertion of paracetamol suppository intrarectal. His pediatrician gave him Dolan forte Ibuprofen 200mg/5ml and it did succeeded in making his fever subside. I have noticed that whenever his temperature reached 38.5 degrees centigrade, the nurse gives this medication instead. But compared to paracetamol which is usually given every four hours, this one is given every six hours. And the my baby’s pediatrician also mentioned that this medication ...

• Dolan forte Ibuprofen 200mg/5ml syrup
      should be taken after eating since it can cause hyperacidity in sensitive patients.

I have also noted that my baby really likes this medication since it has a delicious, orange-like flavor. I really don’t need to push him to take this since he

though that it is only some kind of viscous orange juice.

Thus I highly recommend this medication because it is really very effective in lowering high temperatures in babies. However, extra caution is necessary since there are patients who are hypersensitive to Ibuprofen.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262804678630730/k2311a0428/4.28.09