Ectaco Partner XL-1500 Dictionary / Translator  » Electronics  »
  • Instead of bringing the pocket dictionary and as well the translator pocket in my job I found out that having a gadget is more easy for me for my job
  • I taught Ectaco Partner XL-1500 Dictionary / Translator will make my job easier but I think this is not, sometimes I am just wasting my time in using this Ectaco Partner XL-1500 Dictionary / Translator but I never found what I want to look unlike in dictionary that you can find anything
  • The money I bought this Ectaco Partner XL-1500 Dictionary / Translator is just wasted and become worthless at all

• by nikhilmehak

Well Ectaco Partner XL-1500 Dictionary / Translator will be my first Ectaco product I bough in the store.

Instead of bringing the pocket dictionary and as well the translator pocket in my job I found out that having a gadget is more easy for me for my job. This one is suggested my friend in work.

I used this daily in

my work but sometimes the word I want to find is not their so I used again dictionary. I taught Ectaco Partner XL-1500 Dictionary / Translator will make my job easier but I think this is not, sometimes I am just wasting my time in using this Ectaco Partner XL-1500 Dictionary / Translator but I never found what I want to look unlike in dictionary that you can find anything.

Ectaco Partner XL-1500 Dictionary / Translator is expensive but I never mind it because as what my friend says to me.

Many days come and pass and I used this and after a long time it comes that I was tired using this because this is worthless. The money I bought ...

• Ectaco Partner XL-1500 Dictionary / Translator
      this Ectaco Partner XL-1500 Dictionary / Translator is just wasted and become worthless at all. This is not become helpful to me.

Dictionary is more necessary to use than this Ectaco Partner XL-1500 Dictionary / Translator.

Dictionary is also cheaper than Ectaco Partner XL-1500 Dictionary / Translator. And dictionary contains are lots of words and translations unlike with this Ectaco Partner

XL-1500 Dictionary / Translator. This Ectaco Partner XL-1500 Dictionary / Translator very disgusting for me and I never buy again a product from this Ectaco.

But I am little fortunate because it has one year warranty and I can back this product and make a negotiation with the store. My goodness this is very terrible remembrance with this Ectaco product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162704678620430/k2311a0427/4.27.09