Engraved Diamond Locket Necklace  » Jewelry  »
  • I never regret the day I born her and become my daughter
  • I really love my daughter and everyday I want to show my love and care to her
  • I gave this pendant because I found it very beautiful and I know she will like it and will treasure it
  • I love you was in good lettering and very cute

• by nikhilmehak

My daughter celebrated her 14th birthday last August 30, 2008. She is very thankful for us. I never regret the day I born her and become my daughter.

I really love my daughter and everyday I want to show my love and care to her. My husband, relatives and I prepare for her a party in her 14th birthday and she was very happy, you can see in her face the thankfulness and gratitude as she smiles at us.

All of us prepared a special gift to her and she

was so excited to open it. My husband gave her a book that she really likes since then.

I gave her a Dear Daughter Letter Of Love Engraved Diamond Locket Necklace. I gave this pendant because I found it very beautiful and I know she will like it and will treasure it.

This Dear Daughter Letter Of Love Engraved Diamond Locket Necklace is not that expensive but this is a high quality of product. Dear Daughter Letter Of Love Engraved Diamond Locket Necklace is very unique in its style and the sterling silver letter inside and outside make it really ...

• perfect to wear.

And this has a special message inside that really touching by means of the letter inside, I can show my love and appreciation to her. This Dear Daughter Letter Of Love Engraved Diamond Locket Necklace is a handcraft pendant and this is in solid sterling silver with the beautiful shape of a heartfelt letter.

And I think my daughter will love it. I really love my daughter and for her 14th birthday I will gave it to her.

The letter inside saying “I was never so blesses

as the day you were born. I love you” was in good lettering and very cute.

This is very adorable and the two hand set faceted diamonds and also the two shimmering 24K gold-plated heart decorations was very cool and this is very great and unique. Then after the party, she open all the gifts and when she opened my gift she read it and cry then she come with me and kiss me saying I love you too mom.

I was touched. She wears it very fast and she really loves it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 452704678580430/k2311a0427/4.27.09