Nokia N72 Cell Phone
  • When we talk about cellular phones Nokia is one of the best brands or company

• by cybermaniack

When we talk about cellular phones Nokia is one of the best brands or company. They build or make the best cellular phone in the entire world. They have advantage knowledge in the new technology. They offer the different cellular or mobile pone product with different features but with the same brand “Nokia”.

Now I am using the best Nokia N72. This kind or model of cell phone

is very great for a girl like me. I am office girl and this Nokia N72 added more attraction in my humanity. That’s funny, but that is the truth and I never hide it. Horraay!!!

Nokia N72 has two color choices “black” and “pink”. And of course I am using the Nokia N72 color pink. This is a very fashionable cell phone. I can add many accessories to make ...

• it better and cool. I am look younger with this cell phone.

The installed memory of this cell phone is about 20 MB. It can connect through the USB and Bluetooth. This is integrated antenna type. It has lot of network type and this are GSM 900 • GSM 1800 • GSM 1900 • GPRS • EGSM 900 • EGSM 1800 • EGSM 1900.

The screen composed or

the screen type of 262K Colors (TFT). And this can digital zoom from about 20x. And has also a 2 megapixels of digital camera resolution. The keys are easy to use and this also easy to access in the internet.

Nokia N72 is not expensive word or in other word this is cheap or affordable. But if you look for this, this looks very expensive but not.

Nokia N72 satisfies my needs.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372704678531030/k2311a0427/4.27.09