F by Ferragamo Pour Homme ( For Men ) cologne
  • I like this notes because this is so relaxing
  • I love every aspect of what I am seeing from the outside

• by ibizaspain

Olivier Polge created this fragrance and this was released last 2007. This features notes of lavender and apple for the top notes and amber, leather and labdanum for base notes.

The appearance was so fine. The bottle was transparent and the portion connecting the bottle and the cover was black. The cover was also transparent leaving the spray visible. The name was on the bottom

right part of the bottle. The letter F was written with the same font from the Ferragamo logo. It was red.

The scent started woody already. The presence of lavender made it stiff. I like this notes because this is so relaxing. In my essential oil list in fact, I have lavender being burn in my oil burner. It gave me tranquility and total peace.

• Here, the start was bliss and the woody atmosphere was moderated by juicy apple. The latter is not so visible but it supported the whole introduction. The segue was beautiful. I liked leather while it was mixed with amber. Labdanum can be sensed but only to a minimum. The dry down was sexy and made the woody appeal bolder.

The appearance was chic and

very minimalist. I like the choice of the color that it was so elegant and so laid back. I love every aspect of what I am seeing from the outside. The scent as well maintained what I was looking for. The introduction was relaxing and the ending was fulfilling. This can be a great scent for a formal dinner or even a perfect getaway.

Deen Edwin says :

I love it my partner bought it for me for my christmas present, the scent is very masculine and sexy, its the scent also lasts for a long time, worth buying two thumbs up

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562704678300930/k2311a0427/4.27.09