The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren book  » Books  »
  • And I highly recommend to all my friends and relatives to have also a copy of this book and be sure to read and reflect every lines written because Rick Warren is really a blessed to have this book published and let others realized how simple life is if we are in touch with God

• by amazingme

I have this book with me for more than three years now. This is a gift from a friend. Since then, believe it or not, reading of this book becomes a part of my daily habit and routine. I am a person who loves to read anything under the sun and I treated all of that as just for additional information and as a hobby. But unexpectedly, since the time my friend handed this book to me and started reading from day to day, my point of view in life started to change for good.

As I go along with my readings, I have

a feeling of realization about how life important is especially in relationship with God. Personally, I can say that reading this book is much worth rather than reading any kind of articles. This has a very deep meaning to bring about in an understandable way. I cannot control myself to compare this book to our bible. Of course, bible is such a noble and a religious way of knowing God most but sometimes there are some phrases or lines which are hard to understand. But this book which was written by Rick Warren, I tell you, you will realize that you are likely ...

• reading our bible and little by little you can feel self-reflection about how you live your life here on earth.

There were times I remember, when I was in a great depression, this book played a very important part in comforting me. In my life, sometimes, I feel as if I am not important at all, but the “The Purpose Driven Life” lightens up my mind and even my soul. I feel I am always renewed and reborn after reading even just a part of this book. Since then, handling problems and difficulties become easy for me because I feel I am mentally and emotionally

prepared. I have got now a better understanding how to handle life that easy but worth living.

So, whenever I go, I always see to it that this book is on the list of my stuff. And I highly recommend to all my friends and relatives to have also a copy of this book and be sure to read and reflect every lines written because Rick Warren is really a blessed to have this book published and let others realized how simple life is if we are in touch with God. So why don’t you give it a try and see for yourself.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 172704678290930/k2311a0427/4.27.09